- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Do you think that carrying around a bottle of water is a good idea? Not necessarily, if we are talking about the bottles made of plastic.
The problem is that some types of plastic can pose real danger to your health. Various chemicals, such as Bisphenol A, or BPA, can leach to the water molecules and wreck havoc in your body. The possible dangers may include a lot of health problems, both in short and long term.
Want to know more about the consequences of using plastic bottles? Watch the video featured below and let us know where you stand regarding this topic!