- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Do you think that carrying around a bottle of water is a good idea? Not necessarily, if we are talking about the bottles made of plastic.
The problem is that some types of plastic can pose real danger to your health. Various chemicals, such as Bisphenol A, or BPA, can leach to the water molecules and wreck havoc in your body. The possible dangers may include a lot of health problems, both in short and long term.
Want to know more about the consequences of using plastic bottles? Watch the video featured below and let us know where you stand regarding this topic!