- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Do you think that carrying around a bottle of water is a good idea? Not necessarily, if we are talking about the bottles made of plastic.
The problem is that some types of plastic can pose real danger to your health. Various chemicals, such as Bisphenol A, or BPA, can leach to the water molecules and wreck havoc in your body. The possible dangers may include a lot of health problems, both in short and long term.
Want to know more about the consequences of using plastic bottles? Watch the video featured below and let us know where you stand regarding this topic!