- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Do you think that carrying around a bottle of water is a good idea? Not necessarily, if we are talking about the bottles made of plastic.
The problem is that some types of plastic can pose real danger to your health. Various chemicals, such as Bisphenol A, or BPA, can leach to the water molecules and wreck havoc in your body. The possible dangers may include a lot of health problems, both in short and long term.
Want to know more about the consequences of using plastic bottles? Watch the video featured below and let us know where you stand regarding this topic!