- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Do you think that carrying around a bottle of water is a good idea? Not necessarily, if we are talking about the bottles made of plastic.
The problem is that some types of plastic can pose real danger to your health. Various chemicals, such as Bisphenol A, or BPA, can leach to the water molecules and wreck havoc in your body. The possible dangers may include a lot of health problems, both in short and long term.
Want to know more about the consequences of using plastic bottles? Watch the video featured below and let us know where you stand regarding this topic!