- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Using fresh herbs in your cooking may sound like a fancy thing only chefs and exquisite food lovers do. However, it couldn’t be further from truth, because herbs can be an excellent and easy way to improve even the simplest of meals.
Fresh herbs can be a little intimidating at first. There are many questions that can turn you away from them altogether. And although dry herbs certainly have their place in cooking, fresh variety is preferable for a lot of recipes. Take a look at the infographic featured below for a quick overview on fresh herbs most commonly used in cooking, their characteristics and best uses.
Click on image to enlarge