- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
- Homemade Face & Hair Masks And Scrubs For Summertime Video
Priceless Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning
Food poisoning can put a damper on anyone’s day, especially at a party or holiday gathering. It’s a very easy problem to avoid, but it continues to affect millions of people around the world every day. If you eat food that is spoiled or prepared improperly, you can expect least of a day of nausea, diarrhea, and general misery. In the worst case scenario, you could end up hospitalized or dead. Luckily, this problem is relatively easy to avoid. Here we’ll explore the common causes of food poisoning and simple, practical steps you can take to reduce your chances of this happening to you.
1. Be mindful of where you eat
Some restaurants do not abide by food safety standards and prepare food that can make patrons sick. This is especially a problem in developing countries. To reduce your risk, use common sense when deciding where to eat and what to order. Check reviews of restaurants to make sure they have a good reputation—if customers are regularly getting poisoned there, they will surely develop a bad rap.
These are the general precautions one should follow to avoid food poisoning while eating out. But this can occur with meals you prepare yourself as well. Here are some guidelines to follow to protect yourself and those you are cooking for from food poisoning.
Continue to Page 2