- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Proven Benefits Of Cinnamon Infographic
The exceptionally powerful spice called cinnamon has been used as a medicine for many centuries. It’s known all around the world and is used on a daily basis for its great health benefits and strong, warm taste and flavor.
Cinnamon has health-promoting benefits thanks to the bark of the Cinnamomum tree, which has unique compounds, including cinnamate, cinnamic, and cinnamaldehyde. Its powerful antioxidants, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds make cinnamon one of the most beneficial spices in existence.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.