- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Proven Benefits Of Cinnamon Infographic
The exceptionally powerful spice called cinnamon has been used as a medicine for many centuries. It’s known all around the world and is used on a daily basis for its great health benefits and strong, warm taste and flavor.
Cinnamon has health-promoting benefits thanks to the bark of the Cinnamomum tree, which has unique compounds, including cinnamate, cinnamic, and cinnamaldehyde. Its powerful antioxidants, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds make cinnamon one of the most beneficial spices in existence.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge