- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Proven Benefits Of Cinnamon Infographic
The exceptionally powerful spice called cinnamon has been used as a medicine for many centuries. It’s known all around the world and is used on a daily basis for its great health benefits and strong, warm taste and flavor.
Cinnamon has health-promoting benefits thanks to the bark of the Cinnamomum tree, which has unique compounds, including cinnamate, cinnamic, and cinnamaldehyde. Its powerful antioxidants, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds make cinnamon one of the most beneficial spices in existence.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge