- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
14 Time-Proven Ways To Get Rid Of Blackheads At Home!
Everyone always wants to look their best, and this includes having a glowing complexion. The cosmetics industry is always discovering new ways to keep skin looking young and vibrant. A common problem that stands in the way of clear skin is breakouts. Here we suggest the most effective home treatments which will help you to get rid of blackheads – the most destructive of all types of acne.
What Exactly is a Blackhead?
A blackhead develops when the pores on your face get backed up with extra oil meant to keep your skin smooth and supple. Not only the oil, but dead skin cells clog the pores. Whiteheads also can appear on your complexion. The only difference between a whitehead and a blackhead is whether or not the pores are open when they get clogged. If your pore is open, it becomes a blackhead. Also, it is not dirt that turns it black, but the oxidation of the skin cells as it comes into contact with the air.
Why a Black Mask is Not Good for Your Skin.
There is a hair follicle located in every pore on your face. If you use a black peel-off mask to remove a blackhead, it will yank out that hair and damage the pore. Disturbing the hair follicle can cause the pore to become dilated, hurting the cells, and you could end up with hyper pigmentation.
However, there are plenty of simple ways out there to safely and easily get rid of blackheads from your skin. Keep reading!
Continue to Page 2