- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Real Causes Of Acid Reflux Video
50% of Americans suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as acid reflux disease.
The main symptoms include heartburn and regurgitation, though the disease may also cause sore throats and difficulty in swallowing, chest pain, coughing, and nausea.
Most people think that the disease is the result of excessive acid in the stomach. And, unfortunately, the incorrect drugs are prescribed frequently for this. In reality, most cases are caused by deficit of acids. Surprising, isn’t it? In addition to the right drugs, treatment should also include lifestyle changes.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola tries to highlight the main points you should know about acid reflux disease and its treatment.