- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Real Causes Of Acid Reflux Video
50% of Americans suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as acid reflux disease.
The main symptoms include heartburn and regurgitation, though the disease may also cause sore throats and difficulty in swallowing, chest pain, coughing, and nausea.
Most people think that the disease is the result of excessive acid in the stomach. And, unfortunately, the incorrect drugs are prescribed frequently for this. In reality, most cases are caused by deficit of acids. Surprising, isn’t it? In addition to the right drugs, treatment should also include lifestyle changes.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola tries to highlight the main points you should know about acid reflux disease and its treatment.