- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Real Causes Of Acid Reflux Video
50% of Americans suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as acid reflux disease.
The main symptoms include heartburn and regurgitation, though the disease may also cause sore throats and difficulty in swallowing, chest pain, coughing, and nausea.
Most people think that the disease is the result of excessive acid in the stomach. And, unfortunately, the incorrect drugs are prescribed frequently for this. In reality, most cases are caused by deficit of acids. Surprising, isn’t it? In addition to the right drugs, treatment should also include lifestyle changes.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola tries to highlight the main points you should know about acid reflux disease and its treatment.