- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
5 Differences Between Juicing And Blending Infographic
If you are interested in having a healthy diet, you’ve probably heard about juicing and blending.
Juices and smoothies are the talk of the day. However, most of us are still confused about the difference between the two. There’s even a misconception that juicing and blending are the same thing.
While both are great ways to add some nutritious greenery to your diet, each of them gives different results and has its own benefits. It’s important to know these differences to choose what’s more suitable for you.
What’s your opinion on juicing and blending? Which one is your favorite? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge