- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Differences Between Juicing And Blending Infographic
If you are interested in having a healthy diet, you’ve probably heard about juicing and blending.
Juices and smoothies are the talk of the day. However, most of us are still confused about the difference between the two. There’s even a misconception that juicing and blending are the same thing.
While both are great ways to add some nutritious greenery to your diet, each of them gives different results and has its own benefits. It’s important to know these differences to choose what’s more suitable for you.
What’s your opinion on juicing and blending? Which one is your favorite? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge