- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
5 Differences Between Juicing And Blending Infographic
If you are interested in having a healthy diet, you’ve probably heard about juicing and blending.
Juices and smoothies are the talk of the day. However, most of us are still confused about the difference between the two. There’s even a misconception that juicing and blending are the same thing.
While both are great ways to add some nutritious greenery to your diet, each of them gives different results and has its own benefits. It’s important to know these differences to choose what’s more suitable for you.
What’s your opinion on juicing and blending? Which one is your favorite? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge