- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
Dr. Neal Barnard On Healthy Diets Video
A founder of PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine), author and health advocate Dr. Neal Barnard is a great supporter of a plant-based diet.
In the video below you will watch an episode of “Kickstart Your Health” in which Dr. Neal Barnard speaks on different diets and their influences on our health.
A plant-based diet is supposed to be the best thing you can do for your body, according to the doctor. It not only cures even the most dangerous diseases like diabetes, cancer, or heart-related illnesses, it also protects against possible future health problems.
Listen to the doctor and tell us what you think.