- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
9 Healing Herbs For Diabetes Infographic
Elizabeth Taylor, Jim Turner, Elvis Presley, Tim Parker, Carroll O’Conner: all these famous people are connected with one widely spread word – diabetes.
Diabetes is considered to be a metabolism disorder. Our bodies use foods for its growth and energy. Most of foods we eat are broken down into glucose. Glucose is an amount of sugar that is in our blood. When a person has a high blood glucose level, it leads to some metabolic diseases like, for example, diabetes. Sequela may lead to complications: eye, food, heart, skin and other serious problems.
Herbs is a good additive to you diet if you suffer from diabetes or want to prevent it. Have you ever used herbs in your ration? Share with us in the commentary!
Click on image to enlarge