- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Healing Herbs For Diabetes Infographic
Elizabeth Taylor, Jim Turner, Elvis Presley, Tim Parker, Carroll O’Conner: all these famous people are connected with one widely spread word – diabetes.
Diabetes is considered to be a metabolism disorder. Our bodies use foods for its growth and energy. Most of foods we eat are broken down into glucose. Glucose is an amount of sugar that is in our blood. When a person has a high blood glucose level, it leads to some metabolic diseases like, for example, diabetes. Sequela may lead to complications: eye, food, heart, skin and other serious problems.
Herbs is a good additive to you diet if you suffer from diabetes or want to prevent it. Have you ever used herbs in your ration? Share with us in the commentary!
Click on image to enlarge