- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
9 Healing Herbs For Diabetes Infographic
Elizabeth Taylor, Jim Turner, Elvis Presley, Tim Parker, Carroll O’Conner: all these famous people are connected with one widely spread word – diabetes.
Diabetes is considered to be a metabolism disorder. Our bodies use foods for its growth and energy. Most of foods we eat are broken down into glucose. Glucose is an amount of sugar that is in our blood. When a person has a high blood glucose level, it leads to some metabolic diseases like, for example, diabetes. Sequela may lead to complications: eye, food, heart, skin and other serious problems.
Herbs is a good additive to you diet if you suffer from diabetes or want to prevent it. Have you ever used herbs in your ration? Share with us in the commentary!
Click on image to enlarge