- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Miraculous Drink That Does Wonders For Your Health
Many people are already aware that garlic is loaded with health benefits for the entire body. Garlic improves and strengthens the immune system, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, purifies the blood, prevents heart disease, lowers cholesterol levels, removes excess salt from the body, which will lower blood pressure, fights bacterial and viral infections.
Garlic can also help stop colic, sore throats, stomach issues, lessen the pain of arthritis, and help stop nagging coughs. This terrific herb can also help reset your metabolism so you might find it easier to flush out fat, and, since it contains anti-viral properties, it can fight off cold and flu viruses.
Take a look at this garlic tonic that can do wonders for your health and maybe even keep you from becoming sick this winter with the flu. Forget that flu shot and try this tonic instead.
- 12 Cloves of organic garlic, peeled
- 2.5 Tablespoons of organic thyme leaves
- ½ Liter ( about 17 ounces) red wine
- Chop the garlic into small pieces and place in a glass jar with a lid
- Add the wine to the jar
- Add the thyme leaves ( whole or crushed)
- Close the lid tightly and place the jar where it can get sunlight most of the day
- Shake the jar two or three times per day
- After 2 weeks, strain the contents, and place the liquid in a dark colored glass jar or keep your glass jar in a dark place, like a kitchen cupboard.
How to Consume:
Take one teaspoon of this mixture three times per day until the jar is empty. Repeat this process twice per year for the best health and protection garlic has to offer.