- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
The Best Essential Oil For Colds, Flus, Sore Throats, And How To Use Them
Top of the flu season to you! Yep, it’s that time of year again, where people get together to exchange food, presents, colds, flu viruses, and sore throats, isn’t that nice?
You don’t have to take it, though. This is the time to call out the tough guys; essential oils. These aren’t there just to smell good; they fight germs and viruses and can really get you through these long cold months. Essential oils are little miracles in a bottle that will help prevent colds, sore throats, congestion, and help you feel better in a jiffy.
Keep reading so you that you can be prepared to bring out the heavy artillery the next time your relatives come to town!
1. Best Essential Oil for Colds
The absolute best oils to use in aroma lamps or diffusers to stop colds are:
- Tea Tree
Keep your environment germ free by using a diffuser with 5 to 8 drops of any of the above oils. This is a terrific way to stop the spread of germs by killing them in the air and by breathing in their healing properties continuously.