- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Healthy Food Pyramid For Kids And Teens Infographic
Every parent has the responsibility to provide their child with the right nutrition, which will create a solid foundation for their future health and develop into good food habits.
But how can you do it? Many parents puzzle over questions like “What foods should I feed my child with?” and “How much is enough?” If you are asking yourself these kinds of questions right now, the healthy food pyramid below might have all the answers you need.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about the main building blocks of a healthy diet for kids and teens.
Click on image to enlarge