- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Healthy Food Pyramid For Kids And Teens Infographic
Every parent has the responsibility to provide their child with the right nutrition, which will create a solid foundation for their future health and develop into good food habits.
But how can you do it? Many parents puzzle over questions like “What foods should I feed my child with?” and “How much is enough?” If you are asking yourself these kinds of questions right now, the healthy food pyramid below might have all the answers you need.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about the main building blocks of a healthy diet for kids and teens.
Click on image to enlarge