- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Healthy Food Pyramid For Kids And Teens Infographic
Every parent has the responsibility to provide their child with the right nutrition, which will create a solid foundation for their future health and develop into good food habits.
But how can you do it? Many parents puzzle over questions like “What foods should I feed my child with?” and “How much is enough?” If you are asking yourself these kinds of questions right now, the healthy food pyramid below might have all the answers you need.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about the main building blocks of a healthy diet for kids and teens.
Click on image to enlarge