- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Healthy Food Pyramid For Kids And Teens Infographic
Every parent has the responsibility to provide their child with the right nutrition, which will create a solid foundation for their future health and develop into good food habits.
But how can you do it? Many parents puzzle over questions like “What foods should I feed my child with?” and “How much is enough?” If you are asking yourself these kinds of questions right now, the healthy food pyramid below might have all the answers you need.
Take a look at the infographic to learn about the main building blocks of a healthy diet for kids and teens.
Click on image to enlarge