- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Reduce Your Cancer Risk With Nuts!
Scientifically Proven to Inhibit the Growth of Cancer
Walnuts have been scientifically proven to slow the growth of cancer, including common cancers such as prostate or breast cancer. Current studies suggest that daily intake of just one cup of walnuts will reduce the risk of cancer to less than 50 percent. These results are amazing if you think about it. It’s amazing something as simple as eating a common nut could reduce your cancer risk! If you are concerned about cancer or have a family history of cancer, you should consider adding walnuts to your diet.
Eating walnuts or simply using the oil found in the nut itself can also help other areas of your health. For example, walnuts can impact your cholesterol levels and reduce the risks of diabetes. They are important components when battling heart problems and heart disease too. Walnuts are a multi-function food when it comes to your health.
Continue to Page 3