- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Royal Bee Jelly: Healthy or Hype?
You have probably seen royal jelly, sometimes called royal bee jelly, advertised in everything from eye cream to shampoo and at the same time you have probably wondered, does it really work?
Royal jelly comes from the glands of worker bees. It’s what they feed the Queen bee and the bee larvae. It’s thick, white, and has been harvested for centuries for its healthy, rejuvenating compounds. In fact, queen bees are only fed royal jelly their entire lives and they live about 40 times longer than the worker bees, most likely due to the high nutritional content of royal jelly.
Now this doesn’t meant that consuming royal jelly will make you live 40 times longer than other humans, but it really is loaded with healthy nutrients and other life sustaining compounds.
No hype, but plenty of healthy goodness. Take a look at all the thing royal jelly can offer you.
Like honey, royal jelly contains antibacterial compounds. One study done in July 1990 and published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry, showed that one protein in royal jelly, unofficially called royalisin, contained numerous antimicrobial and antibacterial compounds. This made it very effective at dealing with low levels of certain types of bacterial cultures.
2. Natural Infertility Treatment
It’s not a coincidence that worker bees are infertile while the queen bee lays more than 2,000 eggs each day. Royal jelly stimulates the production of estrogen, which means that it can improve the sperm levels of men and stabilize the menstrual cycles of women. It can also increase the libido in both men and women. Read more about top foods for men’s sexual health.
Continue to Page 2