- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Shocking 10 Foods Americans Eat that are BANNED in Other Countries!
3. Drinks with Flame Retardant Ingredients
Most people have no idea that some popular sports drinks, citrus flavored sodas, along with a very popular soda called Mountain Dew, contain a synthetic chemical by the name of BVO (brominated vegetable oil). The original patent for this chemical is for use as a flame retardant. This chemical captures iodine in the body and can lead to serious complications from iodine insufficiency.
This chemical is banned in Europe and Japan.