- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
The Shocking Truth Behind The Fragrance In The Products You Use Infographic
Have you ever noticed the ingredient called “fragrance” on the labels of products you use? Do you know what’s hiding behind this seemingly harmless word?
Fragrance can be found in the overwhelming majority of store-bought substances we use for skincare, hair care, cleaning – the list goes on. In fact, this ingredient can be found almost everywhere.
Fragrance makes our world smell good, but at what cost? Don’t be fooled into thinking that it stands for some kind of natural aromatic ingredient like an essential oil. The truth is much worse.
Click on image to enlarge