- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
The Shocking Truth Behind The Fragrance In The Products You Use Infographic
Have you ever noticed the ingredient called “fragrance” on the labels of products you use? Do you know what’s hiding behind this seemingly harmless word?
Fragrance can be found in the overwhelming majority of store-bought substances we use for skincare, hair care, cleaning – the list goes on. In fact, this ingredient can be found almost everywhere.
Fragrance makes our world smell good, but at what cost? Don’t be fooled into thinking that it stands for some kind of natural aromatic ingredient like an essential oil. The truth is much worse.
Click on image to enlarge