- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Shocking Truth Behind The Fragrance In The Products You Use Infographic
Have you ever noticed the ingredient called “fragrance” on the labels of products you use? Do you know what’s hiding behind this seemingly harmless word?
Fragrance can be found in the overwhelming majority of store-bought substances we use for skincare, hair care, cleaning – the list goes on. In fact, this ingredient can be found almost everywhere.
Fragrance makes our world smell good, but at what cost? Don’t be fooled into thinking that it stands for some kind of natural aromatic ingredient like an essential oil. The truth is much worse.
Click on image to enlarge