- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
The Shocking Truth Behind The Fragrance In The Products You Use Infographic
Have you ever noticed the ingredient called “fragrance” on the labels of products you use? Do you know what’s hiding behind this seemingly harmless word?
Fragrance can be found in the overwhelming majority of store-bought substances we use for skincare, hair care, cleaning – the list goes on. In fact, this ingredient can be found almost everywhere.
Fragrance makes our world smell good, but at what cost? Don’t be fooled into thinking that it stands for some kind of natural aromatic ingredient like an essential oil. The truth is much worse.
Click on image to enlarge