- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
The Shocking Truth Behind The Fragrance In The Products You Use Infographic
Have you ever noticed the ingredient called “fragrance” on the labels of products you use? Do you know what’s hiding behind this seemingly harmless word?
Fragrance can be found in the overwhelming majority of store-bought substances we use for skincare, hair care, cleaning – the list goes on. In fact, this ingredient can be found almost everywhere.
Fragrance makes our world smell good, but at what cost? Don’t be fooled into thinking that it stands for some kind of natural aromatic ingredient like an essential oil. The truth is much worse.
Click on image to enlarge