- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe: Healthy Homemade Alternative To Fast Food Classic Video
Did you know that pizza can be healthy, too? It’s certainly good news for those who love this incredibly popular (but not very healthy) comfort food.
Replacing the traditional pie crust with this gluten-free cauliflower alternative can make a big difference. It’s not only delicious, but also beneficial for your health. Cauliflower is packed with vitamins and vegetable protein. It’s also a good source of folic acid and omega-3s.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make a cauliflower crust pizza. Don’t forget to write what you think about it in the comment section!