- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe: Healthy Homemade Alternative To Fast Food Classic Video
Did you know that pizza can be healthy, too? It’s certainly good news for those who love this incredibly popular (but not very healthy) comfort food.
Replacing the traditional pie crust with this gluten-free cauliflower alternative can make a big difference. It’s not only delicious, but also beneficial for your health. Cauliflower is packed with vitamins and vegetable protein. It’s also a good source of folic acid and omega-3s.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make a cauliflower crust pizza. Don’t forget to write what you think about it in the comment section!