- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe: Healthy Homemade Alternative To Fast Food Classic Video
Did you know that pizza can be healthy, too? It’s certainly good news for those who love this incredibly popular (but not very healthy) comfort food.
Replacing the traditional pie crust with this gluten-free cauliflower alternative can make a big difference. It’s not only delicious, but also beneficial for your health. Cauliflower is packed with vitamins and vegetable protein. It’s also a good source of folic acid and omega-3s.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make a cauliflower crust pizza. Don’t forget to write what you think about it in the comment section!