- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Simple Ways To Ease Neck Pain At Home Infographic
The neck is an important part of your body which is made up of vertebrae connecting your torso and head. It consists of bones, muscles and ligaments that play a supporting role and allow us to move freely.
There are many causes that can result in neck pain and stiffness. Any kind of injury, inflammation or abnormality can lead to unpleasant consequences.
For most of us, however, neck pain and stiffness are caused by poor posture while sitting and walking. Too much time spent hunched in front of a computer screen is never a good idea, but for most of us it’s a part of life. Learn how to minimize the negative consequences in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge