- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
Simple Ways to Make Your Own Natural Perfumes
You don’t have to shell out huge amounts of money to smell good. Make your own perfume with natural ingredients, right at home!
Have you ever been somewhere and got a whiff of something….an ocean breeze, freshly cut grass, hot buttered popcorn, and suddenly been transported back in time to another place where you experienced that same smell? Everyone has these experiences at some point in their lives. Although our sense of smell isn’t well understood, everyone knows that certain smells can bring on powerful feelings and memories. This means that the very cologne or perfume you are wearing can affect how you feel.
Why spend 100 dollars or more per ounce of someone else’s idea of what smells good when you can make one that suits you for just a few dollars? It’s not as hard as some would have you believe.
First, identify the types of smells that appeal to you. On a scale of 1 (being you don’t like it at all) to 10 (being that you love it) rate the following scents:
4. Freshly washed laundry dried outdoors
5. Baby powder
7. Lily of the Valley
12. Fresh dairy cream
13. Fresh Christmas trees
14. Burning candles
15. The ocean air
17. Freshly cut wood
18. Freshly cut grass
19. Church incense
Continue to Page 2