- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Some Of The Scariest Ingredients In Cigarettes (You Will Quit For Good After This!)
7. Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide is car exhaust and it is the major source of smog in big cities. You are taking in a huge lungsful of smog every time you take a drag. You can’t taste it, and you can’t smell it, but your body certainly knows you are inhaling it. People die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning.
8. Misc. Others
Other chemicals found in cigs are rat poison (arsenic), hydrogen cyanide, which was used in Hitler’s gas chambers, DDT, a banned insecticide, lighter fluid (butane), car battery acid (sulphuric acid) and many more.
Want to quit? Check out some of the best methods proven to make quitting easier:
- Acupuncture – Shown to help stop withdrawal symptoms
- St. John’s Wort – Speak with your doctor before using this natural substance
- Exercise – Just 5 minutes of intense activity stops the desire to smoke
- Rhodiola Rosea – An herb that helps to eliminate the urge to smoke
- Hypnosis – Combined with nicotine patches, hypnosis is a real winning combination
- Black Pepper – Many former smokers claim that smelling black pepper reduces the urge to smoke as well as helps with withdrawal symptoms
- Self-Massage – Cravings to smoke can be reduced by self-massage
Speak to your doctor about quitting. Join support groups, tell your friends and family, talk to your pastor and do whatever it takes to quit.