- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Super Effective Ancient Remedies For Bronchitis, Asthma, And The Flu
There are a great many people all over the world who suffer from asthma, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, and other types of breathing problems who fail to find relief unless they are under the influence of toxic prescription drugs.
Even a bad case of the flu can make breathing difficult for weeks on end. Is there anything more frightening than listening to a loved one, especially a small child, gasping for air, coughing, and struggling to simply breathe?
You and your loved ones don’t have to suffer in silence. You can rely on one of the many natural remedies that our ancient ancestors (and even your grandmother!) have used for thousands of years to treat all kinds of respiratory problems.
Want to know more? Keep reading and find out what our ancestors did to ease breathing problems.
As the name implies, this plant has been used since at least the 1600s to clear mucus from the nose, throat, and upper respiratory tract. Lungwort also soothes the mucus membranes, which can ease nagging coughs. Mix two teaspoons of the dried herb in one cup of boiling water and steep, covered, for five to 10 minutes. Strain and then add a teaspoon or so of raw, organic honey. Drink one cup two or three times each day.
Continue to Page 2