- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
The Surprising Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
Everyone knows that a night without a good amount of sleep will inevitably lead to a muzzy morning and a troublesome day. However, if you think that dizziness and bleary eyes are the only repercussions of sleep deprivation, you are mistaken. Sleep is no less important than eating or breathing. It helps the body to restore its physical and psychological health, as well as gives us the necessary energy for the day ahead.
Look at the infographic below to find out about the surprising ways in which sleep deprivation affects your health and behavior.
Click on image to enlarge