- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Surprising Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
Everyone knows that a night without a good amount of sleep will inevitably lead to a muzzy morning and a troublesome day. However, if you think that dizziness and bleary eyes are the only repercussions of sleep deprivation, you are mistaken. Sleep is no less important than eating or breathing. It helps the body to restore its physical and psychological health, as well as gives us the necessary energy for the day ahead.
Look at the infographic below to find out about the surprising ways in which sleep deprivation affects your health and behavior.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.