- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
The Surprising Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
Everyone knows that a night without a good amount of sleep will inevitably lead to a muzzy morning and a troublesome day. However, if you think that dizziness and bleary eyes are the only repercussions of sleep deprivation, you are mistaken. Sleep is no less important than eating or breathing. It helps the body to restore its physical and psychological health, as well as gives us the necessary energy for the day ahead.
Look at the infographic below to find out about the surprising ways in which sleep deprivation affects your health and behavior.
Click on image to enlarge