- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Surprising Dangers Of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
Everyone knows that a night without a good amount of sleep will inevitably lead to a muzzy morning and a troublesome day. However, if you think that dizziness and bleary eyes are the only repercussions of sleep deprivation, you are mistaken. Sleep is no less important than eating or breathing. It helps the body to restore its physical and psychological health, as well as gives us the necessary energy for the day ahead.
Look at the infographic below to find out about the surprising ways in which sleep deprivation affects your health and behavior.
Click on image to enlarge