- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Thanksgiving Day Re-Form Infographic
Thanksgiving Day is one of the most important holidays in the USA.
Everyone is waiting for this great holiday to gather all the family around the table and say how much every member of the family loves each other. All families prepare for this holiday carefully. All the tables are full of food. But unfortunately, our bellies don’t send their owners thank-cards next day. And you are sitting in dismay and counting these hateful calories.
There is a solution how to celebrate Thanksgiving Day without both flavour sacrifice and overeating. Learn the infographic and you’ll be pleasantly surprised! Don’t forget to share your thoughts up to the topic in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge