- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
3. Chamomile tea
If you feel that the cause of your excess gas is from acid reflux, chamomile tea is the answer to your problems. In a mug of hot water steep a chamomile tea bag for up to 15 minutes. Add a slice of lemon and a spoonful of honey to sweeten it up a bit and slowly sip away your gas and indigestion.
Cinnamon will not only relieve your gassy condition right away, but it is suggested that you implement it on a daily basis to reduce the chances of future incidents, especially if you suffer from gas regularly. The best way to take in the cinnamon is by adding a teaspoon together with a teaspoon of honey in some warm soy milk. Make sure you let it sit and blend together for about 5 minutes. Reheat and drink it slowly. Your bloated feeling will be gone within minutes. Pregnant women should check with their doctor to find out what amount of cinnamon is safe for them to consume.
Continue to Page 3