- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
The Biggest Cancer Causing Food Ever (Your Kids Unfortunately Love It)
If you are a regular reader here at NaturalOn, you know that there are certain foods strongly linked to cancer; foods containing aspartame, refined sugar, trans-fats, and GMO’s. However, did you know that there is one particular food that has been so strongly linked to cancer, that the American Institute for Cancer Research has recommended that people cut their consumption to zero?
Unfortunately, this food is very popular. You see it for sale everywhere and your kids probably love them to no end. What food are we talking about? Hot dogs.
Although most people know that hot dogs aren’t exactly health food, but few know that they are downright deadly. Eating only one hot dog a day increases an adult’s risk of colorectal cancer by 21 percent! Worse still, children who eat 12 hot dogs or more each month have an increased risk of developing leukemia.
Have you ever really looked at a hot dog label? Just some of the carcinogens found in hot dogs:
- Sodium nitrite
- Artificial flavors
- Sodium ascorbate
- Corn syrup (GMO product)
- Dextrose (sugar)
- Sodium diacetate
- Sodium phosphates
Once hot dogs are heated, the nitrates and nitrites in hot dogs come together with the amines to form a compound called nitrosamines, which are known carcinogens.
Continue to Page 2