- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Do's and Don'ts of Oral Health Infographic
According to research done by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, there is a link between nutrition and oral health; that is to say that what we eat has an effect on our oral hygiene, and our oral hygiene likewise has an effect on our nutrition.
This infographic illustrates oral hygiene in the United States and what you should and should not do to stay in good health.
(click on image to enlarge)
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.