- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
The Do’s and Don’ts of Oral Health Infographic
According to research done by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, there is a link between nutrition and oral health; that is to say that what we eat has an effect on our oral hygiene, and our oral hygiene likewise has an effect on our nutrition.
This infographic illustrates oral hygiene in the United States and what you should and should not do to stay in good health.
(click on image to enlarge)