- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
The Do’s and Don’ts of Oral Health Infographic
According to research done by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, there is a link between nutrition and oral health; that is to say that what we eat has an effect on our oral hygiene, and our oral hygiene likewise has an effect on our nutrition.
This infographic illustrates oral hygiene in the United States and what you should and should not do to stay in good health.
(click on image to enlarge)