- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Do’s and Don’ts of Oral Health Infographic
According to research done by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, there is a link between nutrition and oral health; that is to say that what we eat has an effect on our oral hygiene, and our oral hygiene likewise has an effect on our nutrition.
This infographic illustrates oral hygiene in the United States and what you should and should not do to stay in good health.
(click on image to enlarge)