- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
The Do’s and Don’ts of Oral Health Infographic
According to research done by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, there is a link between nutrition and oral health; that is to say that what we eat has an effect on our oral hygiene, and our oral hygiene likewise has an effect on our nutrition.
This infographic illustrates oral hygiene in the United States and what you should and should not do to stay in good health.
(click on image to enlarge)