- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Effects Of Constipation On Your Body
3. Lowered ratio of healthy bacteria
Healthy bacteria in your body is called flora. The purpose of flora is to help with the production of vitamins and helps with your immune system. When you are constipated the amount of flora in your intestine is reduced putting you at risk for illness and infection.
4. Colon cancer
The colon is meant to store a couple of pounds of stools. If you become constipated, there is a buildup of stools and puts the colon at risk for ripping. When the colon becomes strained because it is overloaded, it strains the inner membrane. Ruptures and possible infections occur and it could lead to colon cancer.
5. Increased toxins
Your skin will show on the outside what your body is going through on the inside. If you become constipated, you will suffer an excess of toxins in your body. The skin, your largest organ, has to work overtime to get rid of these toxins. If your skin looks less than glowing you need to address the issues that are going on inside of your body before you start looking for a new facial cream.
Continue to Page 3