- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 10 Health Risks of Wi-Fi
5. Interrupted Sleep
Insomnia or an inability to fall asleep might also seem like it’s on the rise, and this, too, is possibly related to cell phone and other wireless devices.
Although no scientific studies have been done in this area to date, there have been many reports from ordinary people who state that they themselves, and/or their families, had difficulty sleeping or problems falling asleep that seemed to be resolved once cell phones and routers were turned off.
Cell phones that are kept next to the bed seem to affect REM sleep.
If you find that you are having difficulty sleeping, turn off all electronic devices before bedtime and see if you notice a difference.