- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This One Vitamin is Vital for Your Health and Mental Well-Being
Decide today that you are going to take care of your body and give it all the nutrients it deserves. Clean out those cupboards, freezer, refrigerator, and pantry and get rid of all processed foods. Buy whole, natural, organic foods. All meats should be grass fed and organic, with no added antibiotics or growth hormones. The same goes for your dairy products. Buy food that is top quality, not from factory raised animals that lived on a diet of garbage and GMOs and were regularly pumped full of growth hormones and antibiotics (find out why you should choose grass fed meat).
Fill your kitchen with organic fruits and veggies. Eat more beans and lentils, both of which are full of healthy B vitamins. Eat only whole grains, no white bread, and no white rice.
So many of us eat only a few foods, our favorite foods of course, and that is the extent of our diet. In today’s world, we have access to an almost unlimited variety of foods from around the world. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Your new favorite food could be the next one you try.
Remember that B vitamins are water soluble, so our bodies do not store them in our fat or in any other manner. (Except for B12) This means we must eat good sources of B vitamins every day if we hope to remain healthy and happy.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to the Naturalon’s free newsletter; get breaking news alerts on GMO’s, fluoride, superfoods, natural cures and more… You privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.)