- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tips To Cook Artichokes Infographic
Artichokes have been known for centuries due to their amazing medicinal and healing benefits.
Artichoke is very often used to reduce the high level of cholesterol, some kidney problems, arthritis, liver problems, anemia and etc. This plant is supposed to be healing and some people even use it to cure snakebites. It is also a good drug to lower blood pressure and the level of sugar in blood. People use almost all part of this plat and find different uses for them. Buds are edible and are able to be cooked.
There are some tips of how to cook them properly. Look through the infographic and discover these tips! Share you results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge