- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Tips To Cook Artichokes Infographic
Artichokes have been known for centuries due to their amazing medicinal and healing benefits.
Artichoke is very often used to reduce the high level of cholesterol, some kidney problems, arthritis, liver problems, anemia and etc. This plant is supposed to be healing and some people even use it to cure snakebites. It is also a good drug to lower blood pressure and the level of sugar in blood. People use almost all part of this plat and find different uses for them. Buds are edible and are able to be cooked.
There are some tips of how to cook them properly. Look through the infographic and discover these tips! Share you results in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge