- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Best Nuts for Snacking
Although many of the nuts on this list are tree nuts, peanuts are an exception. One of the most popular nuts around, peanuts are another anti-aging treasure chest.
These little nuts contain resveratrol, the same powerful antioxidant you find in dark chocolate and red wine. Resveratrol are known to reduce the risk of heart disease and for slowing the aging process.
Peanuts are high in vitamin E and folic acid, which are important for your brain. Eat peanuts raw (who doesn’t enjoy cracking open those shells?) or try some no sugar added peanut butter.