- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Dangerous Foods You Absolutely Must Avoid
18. Pancakes from Pancake Mix
Pancakes are such a nice breakfast choice on a Sunday morning.
Americans love their pancakes so much there is even a National Pancake Day! However, you might be surprised by what’s in your boxed pancake mix.
Pancake mix from a box seems harmless enough, so much so that you might not even realize that it contains trans-fats because it’s a powder. However, Bisquick has almost 5 grams of trans-fat in each cup of mix! Also, if you read the label, most pancake mixes contain partially hydrogenated soybean or cottonseed oil. Make that GMO soybean or cottonseed oil.
If you continue reading you will see that it also contains preservatives and salt. Ditch all those artery clogging trans-fats and GMOs and mix up your own pancakes from scratch.
Cooking from scratch is cheaper and you will know exactly what is in those pancakes you are making for your family. It’s just as easy as the boxed mix and much healthier.