- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top 10 Foods that Actually Boost Your Brain Power!
If someone told you in advance that just by adding a few ingredients to your daily diet that you could sharpen your thinking and prevent many of the memory problems that seem to come with advancing age, would you change your diet? Of course you would! Well now you have that chance. This is a list of the top 10 items you can add to your diet that will give nourishment to those neurons, reduce inflammation, and keep those memory pathways open.
Walnuts are loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, which have been shown to have some sort of protective effect on the brain. There was a recent study, however, which shows that older people whose blood contained high levels of these fatty acids had larger brain volume. Although many fish also contain omega 3, due to the mercury levels, you are advised to not eat great quantities of it.
Find out why not all omega-3 fats are equal. It’s easy to add a handful of walnuts to your daily diet, however!