- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Is It Possible To Eat Local In Winter? Infographic
Did you know that eating local food is one of the most effective ways to make your contribution to saving the environment?
Buying locally farmed and raised vegetables, fruits, meat, and dairy means that it didn’t have to be shipped across the world; therefore, it’s safer for you and better for the environment.
But now it’s the cold season, and that may mislead you into thinking that you should forget about eating local (and even healthy, for that matter) until the days get warm.
The good news is that with the right information and a little planning, you can eat local food all year round. Find out how!
Click on image to enlarge