- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Is It Possible To Eat Local In Winter? Infographic
Did you know that eating local food is one of the most effective ways to make your contribution to saving the environment?
Buying locally farmed and raised vegetables, fruits, meat, and dairy means that it didn’t have to be shipped across the world; therefore, it’s safer for you and better for the environment.
But now it’s the cold season, and that may mislead you into thinking that you should forget about eating local (and even healthy, for that matter) until the days get warm.
The good news is that with the right information and a little planning, you can eat local food all year round. Find out how!
Click on image to enlarge