- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is It Possible To Eat Local In Winter? Infographic
Did you know that eating local food is one of the most effective ways to make your contribution to saving the environment?
Buying locally farmed and raised vegetables, fruits, meat, and dairy means that it didn’t have to be shipped across the world; therefore, it’s safer for you and better for the environment.
But now it’s the cold season, and that may mislead you into thinking that you should forget about eating local (and even healthy, for that matter) until the days get warm.
The good news is that with the right information and a little planning, you can eat local food all year round. Find out how!
Click on image to enlarge