- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Is It Possible To Eat Local In Winter? Infographic
Did you know that eating local food is one of the most effective ways to make your contribution to saving the environment?
Buying locally farmed and raised vegetables, fruits, meat, and dairy means that it didn’t have to be shipped across the world; therefore, it’s safer for you and better for the environment.
But now it’s the cold season, and that may mislead you into thinking that you should forget about eating local (and even healthy, for that matter) until the days get warm.
The good news is that with the right information and a little planning, you can eat local food all year round. Find out how!
Click on image to enlarge