- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Is It Possible To Eat Local In Winter? Infographic
Did you know that eating local food is one of the most effective ways to make your contribution to saving the environment?
Buying locally farmed and raised vegetables, fruits, meat, and dairy means that it didn’t have to be shipped across the world; therefore, it’s safer for you and better for the environment.
But now it’s the cold season, and that may mislead you into thinking that you should forget about eating local (and even healthy, for that matter) until the days get warm.
The good news is that with the right information and a little planning, you can eat local food all year round. Find out how!
Click on image to enlarge