- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Foods to Keep This One Part of Your Body in Great Shape
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
This vinegar is made from fermented apples and it can be substituted in almost any food preparation for white vinegar. So, for example, if your recipe for salad dressing calls for white vinegar, use apple cider vinegar instead for considerably more health benefits.
Apple cider vinegar will add beneficial enzymes, amino acids, and probiotics to your digestive system that will stimulate your lymph system, naturally relieve heart burn, rid the body of candida, and improve your immune system.
Apple cider vinegar improves the pH of stomach acid, a main part of the digestive process. In fact, the lack of stomach acid, along with a lack of healthy enzymes, is some of the causes of indigestion, heart burn, and acid reflux. Taking apple cider vinegar on a regular basis can help to remedy all these issues.