- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Foods to Keep This One Part of Your Body in Great Shape
2. Red Beets
If you suffer from abdominal upsets, such as cramps or bloating, or if you have frequent bouts of constipation, red beets is the answer.
Beets are high in fiber, magnesium, potassium, and fiber, all things that contribute to the removal of waste in the body.
Every nutrient found in red beets, along with the green tops, can help you maintain a smooth flowing digestive system.