- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Top 10 Foods to Keep This One Part of Your Body in Great Shape
Although this isn’t a subject that gets a great deal of attention, it should. The health of your digestive system is possible one of the most important parts of your health. For many of us, our digestive system has been severely compromised due to our diet of refined foods that are devoid of vital nutrients, toxins in our everyday environment, and chronic stress.
The good news here is that the delicate balance of your digestive system can be restored by introducing foods that will encourage good bacteria to grow and aid in the overall digestive process.
Take a good look at the top 10 foods you should have in your diet to ensure your digestive healthy is the best that it can possibly be.
1. Aloe Vera
You most likely have one of these plants in a pot to use in case of burns, but did you know that aloe vera is a super healing gel for inside your body too? Our damaged immune systems and chronic inflammation is a core reason why many people get sick or develop chronic diseases and aloe vera is perfect for healing these issues. Aloe vera is rich in nutrients while having antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and highly oxygenated compounds. Start adding some to your morning smoothies today and you will soon feel a tremendous difference in your body. You can buy aloe vera gel at most health food stores but if you plan to use your own plants, be sure that you only add the clear gel parts of the leaf, not the green parts.