- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Top 10 Herbs to Boost Your Brain and Memory Power
How many of you worry about losing your memory or other cognitive problems as you grow older? You are certainly not alone! Many people think that these kinds of problems are an inevitable part of the aging process, but this is not true.
Your brain is able to make new cells no matter your age. Now your diet plays an important part is how effectively, as well as how often, those new cells are made and many whole foods have compounds that can make that process work flawlessly.
Take a look at the top10 herbs that can improve your ability to make new brain cells and boost that memory power, no matter what your age!
You probably know this spice from your kitchen spice rack but rosemary is for so much more than just cooking. Rosemary has long been used to help with memory. Science proves that his herb has antioxidant compounds that fight free radicals. One study showed that when rosemary was used regularly in aromatherapy, it reduces stress and, therefore, cortisol levels. Another study involving nursing students showed that using rosemary essential oil before a test improved their memory and concentration levels.