- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Top 10 Herbs to Boost Your Brain and Memory Power
How many of you worry about losing your memory or other cognitive problems as you grow older? You are certainly not alone! Many people think that these kinds of problems are an inevitable part of the aging process, but this is not true.
Your brain is able to make new cells no matter your age. Now your diet plays an important part is how effectively, as well as how often, those new cells are made and many whole foods have compounds that can make that process work flawlessly.
Take a look at the top10 herbs that can improve your ability to make new brain cells and boost that memory power, no matter what your age!
You probably know this spice from your kitchen spice rack but rosemary is for so much more than just cooking. Rosemary has long been used to help with memory. Science proves that his herb has antioxidant compounds that fight free radicals. One study showed that when rosemary was used regularly in aromatherapy, it reduces stress and, therefore, cortisol levels. Another study involving nursing students showed that using rosemary essential oil before a test improved their memory and concentration levels.