- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Top 10 Low-Inflammation Foods That Will Transform Your Life
There are two types of inflammation that we are faced with on a regular basis. One is acute inflammation and the other is chronic inflammation. Acute inflammation is the result of tissues that are injured or pathogens that are bacterial in nature. Chronic inflammation is due to reactions from the autoimmune system or from constant acute inflammations.
After much research in this area, it was discovered that there were many foods that were recognized as being low-inflammation in content. Listed below is the top group of foods that have been proven effective in controlling the levels of inflammation. Just incorporate them into your regular diet. You may want to keep this list handy so you can refer to it on your next trip to the grocery store.
Besides being tasty little berries, blueberries were proven to reduce and even stop inflammation in a major way. The blueberries have flavonoids that are called anthocyanins that are able to extinguish immune and inflammatory genes. Add these berries to your deserts, yogurt, or cereal to start off your day.
The benefits of oatmeal are twofold – it reduces inflammation as well as cuts down on insulin resistance. The oats, which you use for your oatmeal, take care of the healthy bacteria in your gut. When this happens, it results in butyrate – which is a type of fat oxidation that reduces inflammation and leaves you without bloating. You can put your oatmeal together in a jar in your refrigerator so it is ready for you first thing in the morning.
Continue to Page 2