- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Top 10 Natural Healthy Packs for Beautiful Hair
Everyone wants beautiful, health hair. Long, silky hair is sexy and nice to touch, but how to get it? If you have frizzy, greasy, dry hair or have split ends or even if you are losing your hair, we have some remedies to help you out.
Applying these natural hair packs once or twice a week is really going to make a difference in the way your hair looks and feels. Different hair types respond better to different ingredients so don’t get discouraged if one of them doesn’t work for you; simply try another one!
Take a look at the top 10 completely natural hair packs that will help repair, restore, and even help your body regrow your hair.
1. Onion Juice Pre-conditioner
Yep, you got it, onions. Take a white, medium sized onion and put it in your juicer. Add two teaspoons of raw honey and mix well. Apply this mixture to your hair and let it sit for 45 minutes to one hour. Wash and condition your hair afterwards as you usually would.
2. Olive and Egg Hair Pack
Beat one egg very well. Mix one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil in with the egg. Apply this mixture to your hair and cover with a shower cap, then a towel. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes, and then wash your hair with your favorite shampoo.
3. Papaya Hair Pack
Take one cup of sliced papaya and blend it with a fork or a spoon so it makes a paste, Mix this paste into a half a cup of plain yogurt. Apply this mixture to your scalp. Use a shower cap and let it soak into your hair for about 10 minutes. Rinse, and then wash your hair as usual.
Continue to Page 2