- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
You’ve probably heard about all the health benefits about lemons. It protects your immune system so it keeps infections and viruses at bay; it has calcium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. It purifies the blood, has antiseptic properties as well as potassium.
Drinking a glass of warm water, mixed with the juice of one lemon, is one of the best things you can do for your body. You may think you have too many things going on in the mornings to be bothered with this little routine, but don’t skip out on one of the best things you can do for your body.
With less than 25 calories per glass of juice, on top of all these nutrients, this little yellow fruit packs a lot of wallop for its size. Making it a part of your daily diet can really make a big difference. Take a look at our list of the top benefits of drinking lemon juice in a glass of warm water every morning.
1. Lemons Hydrate Your Lymph System
Drinking lemon juice and water in the morning is a great way to avoid dehydration as well as adrenal fatigue.
Your adrenal glands help regulate hormones for your stress response as well as regulating the water levels within the body.