- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
2. An All Natural Diuretic
Diuretics help flush out toxins and other unwanted wastes from the body.
Lemons are a super all natural diuretic that can keep you from getting urinary tract infections as it cleans toxins out of your body quickly.
Read also about 10 terrific foods that detox the body.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.
Jul 18, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Do you have to juice a WHOLE lemon or are 2 wedges in 2 glasses per meal helpful ? @ $.69 apiece, a whole one a day is quite costly.
Jul 19, 2014 at 3:20 pm
Does lemon concentrate in warm water have any value?