- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
3. Beautiful Skin
The abundance of vitamin C in lemon juice will help clear up acnes as well as decrease the amount of wrinkles.
Lemons also purify the blood, which keeps your skin clear and fresh looking.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.
Jul 18, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Do you have to juice a WHOLE lemon or are 2 wedges in 2 glasses per meal helpful ? @ $.69 apiece, a whole one a day is quite costly.
Jul 19, 2014 at 3:20 pm
Does lemon concentrate in warm water have any value?