- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
The sad truth is that not all ingredients in beauty products are that beautiful when it comes to their impact on our health.
The problem is that most people find it quite hard to comprehend the cosmetic labels. Not to mention the fact that some manufacturers deliberately mislead us by branding their skin care products as “natural,” which can be used for anything, due to the lack of regulation in this area.
But we can avoid buying dangerous beauty products by examining the labels for harmful chemicals. Here is a list of the most common ingredients you should cut from your skin care routine.
Click on image to enlarge