- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Warnings Signs of Lung Cancer You Can’t Ignore
4. Shortness of Breath
Although this is sometimes a sign of other lung problems, or even heart problems, it is frequently a sign of lung cancer. This happens when a lung tumor narrows or blocks the airway, or if there is fluid buildup in the chest. If you find yourself short of breath doing things you used to do easily in the recent past, consult a doctor.
5. Voice Changes
If you notice significant changes in your voice, such as hoarseness or if it becomes deeper, that isn’t related to a recent cold or flu virus, you should consult your doctor, as this is another common sign of lung cancer.
6. Chest or Bone Pain
One symptom of lung cancer is persistent pain in the chest, back, or shoulder area. Lung cancer that has spread to the bones will cause pain in that area. If you experience persistent pain in these areas, don’t allow your doctor to pooh pooh them as nothing serious, especially if you have any other symptoms listed here. Insist that you are tested for lung cancer.
7. Wheezing or Whistling Sounds
If you have allergies or asthma, wheezing or whistling noises are sometimes common, but if you don’t have either of these two health conditions, and you suddenly start making unusual sounds when you breathe such as whistling, wheezing, or gurgling, this might be the early warning sign you need to see your doctor.
Continue to Page 4