- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Chemicals in Your Home that are Screwing with Your Hormones
Yes, we are talking about your pots and pans.
PFC’s are what make your pans nonstick but perfluorinated chemicals, besides being almost impossible to biodegrade, mess with your hormones and can lead to lower birth weights.
Skip the Teflon pans and use cast iron.