- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Foods that Fight Wrinkles and Premature Aging
Garlic contains a powerful antioxidant called allium, which is a natural free radical fighter that is perfect for both your immune system, as well as your skin.
5. Yogurt and Kefir
If your skin has a red tone and is easily irritated, eat more foods with probiotics such as yogurt. The natural bacteria in yogurt acts like a skin conditioner that works from the inside out. Kefir is another milk product that is similar to yogurt but has three times more probiotics than regular yogurt. You will find this in many supermarkets as a drink because of its thin consistency. Probiotics reduce inflammation and oxidative stress so if you suffer from acne, dermatitis, rosacea, or psoriasis, yogurt and kefir are for you!
6. Green Tea
For younger looking skin, you need to regenerate new skin cells. When skin cells mutate, they lead to all kinds of problems- everything from cancer to uneven pigmentation. Green tea is loaded with antioxidant power, along with a substance known as EGCG. Multiple studies show that these two ingredients keep skin cells growing properly and help to maintain that beautiful skin you are looking for. Always brew your tea fresh as the bottled stuff contains little or no nutritional benefits.
Continue to Page 3