- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked
4. Keeps You More Active
Some people get off work, get home, and change right away into their PJ’s. Or on weekends they just stay in their PJ’s until they have to leave the house. Forget going to the gym; forget going for a walk after dinner, once they are in those PJ’s, they simply don’t want to do anything but veg in front of the TV or their laptop. PJ’s can lead to a more sedentary lifestyle, which is not a healthy thing. Sleeping in the nude means that you will keep on your regular clothes until you go to bed so you might go out more often and that, friends, is a good thing.
5. Helps Regulate Cortisol Levels
Cortisol is a strange hormone in the body and it can do all kinds of things, and not all of them good. Sleeping naked keeps your body temperature at more optimal ranges so your body can make better use of cortisol and control its production of it. When people sleep in warmer temperatures their cortisol levels tend to stay high, even after they wake up. Higher levels of cortisol can lead to junk food cravings, weight gain, increased anxiety, and many other terrible things. Avoid all these complications by sleeping in the nude so that your body can have better control over your cortisol levels.
6. It Will Help Your Skin
Sleeping naked will let your body breathe! All of it! Finally your feet, underarms, private areas, and armpits, that are usually covered and constricted all day long will finally be able to air out, dry out, and breathe! This can lower the risk of skin diseases, vaginal infections, and athlete’s foot.
Continue to Page 3