- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Top 12 Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked
Sleeping is one of the most important things we will do in our lives and it’s important that we get plenty of quality sleep. Getting enough sleep has a huge number of benefits and a lack of deep, restful sleep causes serious health problems. These facts are fairly common and fairly well known.
But did you know that you can get additional benefits when you sleep in the nude? It’s true! Take a look at the top 12 reasons you should go commando tonight!
1. It Leads to Better Sleep
Sleeping nude means no shirts or tops getting twisted every time you turn over, no drawstrings to get tangled or pulled on, no pants to get turned around or pulled too far up or too far down, none of those annoying things to interfere with your sleep means you will sleep better! You don’t need to read a scientific study to know that deeper, more restful sleep means you will feel better and be healthier.
2. You Will Feel More Free and Happier
Close your eyes right now and you can imagine what it would feel like to be lying in your bed, soft, warm, and naked between the sheets. You’re smiling, aren’t you? Just thinking about it makes you feel good already; imagine what actually doing it will feel like? No underwear to bind your legs, no bra to cut into your shoulders, just you sandwiched in between two soft sheets. Everyone likes that kind of feeling and it might just make you feel happier overall in all aspects of your life.
3. It Can Help Your Marriage
Seriously! If you are living with a significant other, or if you are married, sleeping with your partner in the nude will allow for skin on skin contact, whether you are cuddling or just sleeping with your arm around their stomach. This type of contact leads to more sex, and all of these things lead your body to release huge amounts of a neurotransmitter called oxytocin, which makes you feel good feelings and think good thoughts. Who doesn’t want to feel better about their partner?
Continue to Page 2